Tenant Placement Services
Property Owners Get Help Placing Tenants:
Tenant Placement Services are available if you just need help placing a credible tenant with an iron clad lease prepared by our in house attorney.
Showcase Property Management Tenant Placement Service includes: Rental Marketing –We use several perfected methods to quickly get the word out about an available property. We use the right combination of:
- Craiglist Classified Ads – We will handle placing your rental in Craigslist classifieds
- Appealing YouTube Video – Create “Rental Available” video and handle all follow-up phone calls and questions
- Internet Marketing - We place your rental listing on the Internet’s top real estate and rental sites. Our
team is constantly on the look-out for new ways to get your properties maximum exposure online.Here’s a quick snapshot of the many web sites that we use regularly to market our client’s properties: Craigslist, eBay.com, Google Base, Trulia, oodle, Vast, zillow, hotpads.com and others…
Rigorous Pre-Screening: Our pre-screening process is designed to uncover potential problems with prospective renters before they move into your property. We take every prospective renter through:
- Recent landlord reference checks we will do the due diligence to make sure that there are no surprises down the road.
- Review of Eviction history to make sure we are not placing risks in your property
- An exhaustive credit check which includes a review of prospective tenant credit reports
- Criminal Background Checks including a thorough cross-checks with the National Sex Offender registry
- Employment verification we actually call current employers and ask the right questions to make sure that the employment is real and not a friend covering for a friend.
- Plus, we review each leasing application to make sure renters provide all the information required by your leasing team
Property Showings: Imagine how much time you could save if you didn’t have to show every one of your properties to prospective renters. This service alone pays for the cost of the service which is much lower than you may think.
Lease Preparation: Along with Property showings, we also coordinate and prepare your lease with our in-house attorney signing meeting with your future tenant.
Request more information about getting help to place credible tenant in your rental property: